Idea for going case less

Last Updated:

1. andrew12090

andrew12090 Member This Topic's Starter

I recently got a invisible skin for my evo and wanted to go case less but the problem of the phone resting on the lens bothered me. So up until tonight, i have had it in a bodyguard case, and then I remembered something. When I opened the invisible shield package, I remembered there being a circle that you were supposed to discard for the lens protrusion. I took a hole punch and punched a hole in the little circle and applied it to my phone, now the phone rests on the shield and protects the lens! and the camera isn't effected! BTW, I didn't use the liquid when applying this part for fear of it messing up the lens but it wasn't a problem, just thought I would let you all know!

Advertisement
  2. HTCeasar

HTCeasar Well-Known Member

Can you post pics?

3. dapuzzlar

dapuzzlar New Member

thats funny, I did the exact same time! works like a charm. not worry from scratching the lens but does not block the camera lens for pictures. Great minds think alike! :)

4. andrew12090

andrew12090 Member This Topic's Starter

heres a pic, its not perfect, but it doesn't bother me. as long as it protects
    oh, i should have left the hole the same size as the punch, it would have covered more glass, owell

EDIT, made it look better, popped off the battery cover and seated it around the metal, looks MUCH better
    [​IMG]