Ideas on How to Protect G1 HERE!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. porquepine

porquepine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

CALLING ALL G1 Cases, Covers, Shields and little purse looking things. If you find a case or cover specific for the G1 List it here!

I purchased from www.zagg.com(www.zagg.com )for the full phone "InvisibleSHIELD" for $11.96

I found a rubberized cover that says for the HTC G1, however no picture so I am relunctant to purchase it.

You can see the rubberized cover here... http://www.aftermarketcellular.com/ic/HTCG1FAC1.html for $12.95

FOUND OTHERS? SHARE THEM HERE!

Advertisement
  2. kaizerkhan

kaizerkhan Member

hmm after looking at the site i purchased a full body invishield for my g1! :) nice fine

3. jmejiaa

jmejiaa Member

I bought one from Bodyguard z, the invisible shield supposedly have an orange kind of color to them. This is what I have read.

4. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

I, personally, have never seen an orange hue on any of my invisibleshields. I went with bodyguardz this time though and couldn't be happier.

5. porquepine

Well I did not purchase the Bodyguardz, however after looking at them on their site http://www.bodyguardz.com/T_Mobile_G1_p/tmobileg1.htm They offter LIFETIEME REPLACEMENTS! WOW!!

We will have to compare our different products after we have our phones. :)LOL

6. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

I've got some InvisibleSHIELDS coming and will do a video review once I have them in.

7. mkde

mkde Member

There are actually a few different plastic/rubber cases on eBay with photos. See my post in this thread.

8. porquepine

Thank you for that! I think I might actually purchase the black one! See I will double up with the invisashields and the cover! No scratches on my phone and no fear of major bumps and bruises :)

9. Vivid

Vivid Well-Known Member

Orange peel refers to the texture of an orange peel and not the color... Orange peel is how rough and uneven the finish is and there for how reflective and distorted the reflection is... I've mainly see it used when talking about automotive paint finishes... below is a pic that shows the orange peel effect.

[​IMG]

10. porquepine

Well Like I said, mine will have the invisashields and the rubberized cover. I tend to be a bit rough on my phones and I have learned from experience that if I protect my phones they are less likely to get beat up. In regards to the Invisashields or the Bodygaurdz, I will have to do a video review of what I have for my phone when I get everything together. I will look for the 'orange peel' effect. If this orange effect bothers me I will move over to the Bodygaurdz. I am just happy that the phone is going to be protected. I have talked to a few on the forum and they have no protection, I honestly do not know why you would purchase such a phone and not protect it. :rolleyes:

11. Vivid

Vivid Well-Known Member

Yea, I totally agree. I am ordering the bodygardz. Protection is a must.

12. Durf

Durf Well-Known Member

I saw that the bodyguards comes with a solution...
    Is this like a glue? I'm just wondering if I get it and then want to remove it later- will it have residue all over to try and clean off? especially the screen.

13. porquepine

14. Vivid

Vivid Well-Known Member