• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If anybody wants it

I'm not going to get the Droid Incredible. My Droid Eris is perfect and is a fantastic smartphone. I don't understand why so many people complain. If it doesn't work for you, it's simple, sell it and move on. By the time my 2 year contract is over, Verizon will have 4G, the Incredible 2/Droid 2/Eris 2(lol)/Nexus Two, or even the 3rd revisions. That's what I'm waiting for.

Upvote 0
I'm not going to get the Droid Incredible. My Droid Eris is perfect and is a fantastic smartphone. I don't understand why so many people complain. If it doesn't work for you, it's simple, sell it and move on. By the time my 2 year contract is over, Verizon will have 4G, the Incredible 2/Droid 2/Eris 2(lol)/Nexus Two, or even the 3rd revisions. That's what I'm waiting for.

In the two years and three months I owned my EnV, the orange one came out, the EnV 2 came out, the EnV came out and the EnV touch came out. That's a lot of freaking EnVs.

Upvote 0
I'm ready for a tiny "nuclear reactor" that would last for a couple of years! Once the battery dies, time to upgrade!:D

That's what I'm talking about. Uranium in my phone! :D

In the two years and three months I owned my EnV, the orange one came out, the EnV 2 came out, the EnV came out and the EnV touch came out. That's a lot of freaking EnVs.

You owned a phone for two years? What was that like? ;)

Upvote 0
That's what I'm talking about. Uranium in my phone! :D

You owned a phone for two years? What was that like? ;)

I wasn't in to phones back then. I loved my EnV. It made me feel cozy with its full keyboard and clamshell styling. I felt I had the whole word in my hands. I hadn't been spoiled by a smartphone of any kind.

I'll admit it, the Eris gives me the same feeling only with internet this time. Now it's truly the world in my hands as I can leave my laptop alone and use my phone before I go to bed to just mess around.

Upvote 0
I wasn't in to phones back then. I loved my EnV. It made me feel cozy with its full keyboard and clamshell styling. I felt I had the whole word in my hands. I hadn't been spoiled by a smartphone of any kind.

I'll admit it, the Eris gives me the same feeling only with internet this time. Now it's truly the world in my hands as I can leave my laptop alone and use my phone before I go to bed to just mess around.

I still remember when I went from my Nokia candy bar phone to the vx8300. That was one hot phone, that I showed off, because I no longer had to use polyphonic ringtones and those two little "stereo" speakers on the side were just phenomenal. :D I opened another line for my sons to share and pulled that old phone out for them to use. Still works well for their purpose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones