• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If anyone ordered the Desire from mobilephonesdirect?

confuzzled

Feb 10, 2010
Hello,
On the mobilephonesdirect website it says the Desire comes with a HTC car charger. I received my HTC Desire from mobilephonesdirect with no actual Car charger to plug into my car, The USB is come as the is part of the charger but their was no car charging plug. Was this ment to be included or not?

Thank you very much.

Link if anyone wants to see - HTC Desire Graphite

Hello,
On the mobilephonesdirect website it says the Desire comes with a HTC car charger. I received my HTC Desire from mobilephonesdirect with no actual Car charger to plug into my car, The USB is come as the is part of the charger but their was no car charging plug. Was this ment to be included or not?

Thank you very much.

Link if anyone wants to see - HTC Desire Graphite

they're out of stock of free chargers, as i've got my desire two weeks ago from them without free car charger and been asking them since :) however the disaster came (Volcanic ash) and they ran out of stock and they couldn't get any more due to no flights.
but yesterday i called them and they explained the whole story and said that next week most of people should get their chargers :)
so let's just wait a bit ok

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones