if I turn off the 4G .. I can receive calls?

1. chicomostoc

chicomostoc Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Yes. 4G and service are separate. Ive been having horrible service in my area lately. Texts arriving hours later and missing calls. So I would guess it's a metro thing.
    chicomostoc likes this.
  3. chicomostoc

thanks fuzzy .. my girlfriend is mad lol. she was calling me all day, lol and she says why? not answer

I'm thinking about changing company .. Any recommendations?
  4. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Ive been having 4G trouble too. Been on 3g for majority of the day
  5. Fuzzy13

I actually bought a Gnex today and will be switching to Tmobile and their bring your own device plan. $60 unlimited min texts and 2gb data no contract.
  6. chicomostoc

not believe that by merging tmobile and metropcs improve the signal and coverage??
  7. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

So are you keeping your esteem and that?
  8. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Are you impatient sir ?
  9. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Haha fuzzy would still visit us at the s3 forum :D
  10. Fuzzy13

Impatient? I've been researching plans for months when the S3 for Metro first came out as a rumor. I've been waiting to see what the summer brought. Then I stumbled upon the Gnex on the Play store and i didn't realize the price had dropped as much as it had. After that it was a no brainer to me.
    DMajor239 likes this.
  11. Fuzzy13

Im keeping my esteem for sure until November 5th because thats when my next bill is due. After that I will prolly sell it while the price is still somewhat high and get the Nexus 7. That's the plan at least :D
  12. Fuzzy13

No Im sure metro's signal and coverage will become better. TMobiles coverage in my area is way more spread out than metros. This was mainly about a phone. I've been wanting a new phone and haven't decided on one until now. Then my choices of carrier were only prepaid GSM carriers.

Plus, all metro customers will be on T mobile eventually. Im just jumping off the ship now. That's all.
  13. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ $349.00, thats a steal. (IMO) :D