if my voicemail number changes again, someone will dieSupport

Last Updated:

1. SpatzST

SpatzST Member This Topic's Starter

so like a fool i had installed the visual voicmail application on my phone, which i had to change the VM number for it to work. anyhow as you know it turned out to be a piece of crap and i want to get rid of it.

so get this. i had my phone replaced at one point, and i formatted my memory stick before i put it in. a couple days later, the VM number changes to the visual voicemail one.

i had tried setting it back, and i updated all the other numbers in the options, BUT IT KEEPS CHANGING BACK.

i installed the software again and logged in and did "disable VM" or whatever, then uninstalled. and it still changes the number.

what the hell do i have to do to fix this?

-chris

Advertisement
  2. SpatzST

SpatzST Member This Topic's Starter

bump. please help me...

3. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

I am not sure at all what you need. I have the VV app and I really like it. If you don't need it, I would contact the developers they might be able to help. It also (sadly) might take a call to CC.

4. Mekan

Mekan Member

Hey! Just registered to tell you that the same thing happened to me and the solution I found was to install VisualVoice mail again and on the app press Menu->Settings-> DE-activate Fusion VM+ and it automatically goes back to your original Voicemail#. After I discover that solution I tried to activate it again and got it to work perfectly.

Hope this helps yah!

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Nice find...thank you. It makes it even nicer knowing they play nicely with the G1 and the users. Good deal.