1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

If NFL Mobile has stopped working for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. thaboyz

thaboyz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

All credit given to xeudoxus on droidforums

I noticed the other day a forum member BigRick10 posted a link so that us non-verizon customers could use NFL Mobile on our phones.

Since then NFL Mobile has stopped working for many of the people that of downloaded it. This is what you have to do to get it working again:

Uninstall NFL Mobile from your phone.

Go to this link on your phone (yes I know thats the same link given by BigRick10 but once downloaded it works again)

Install

Please do not use the txt notifications, it will not work and send your txts to another number (MobiTV checks the number against the db at Verizon to see if the number is active, so a dummy phone is used).

Enjoy :D

Also I would like to add, I noticed that one of the moderators closed the thread that BigRick10 started because the moderator thought this was piracy.
    This app is FREE to download on Verizon. Verizon just makes its customers have Vcast inorder to use this app but the app is free to download.

The link I provided WILL NOT work on Verizon phones. There is another link for Verizon customers to get around paying for Vcast but your on your own with that one.

Advertisement
  2. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

Is this app intended to be run on a Sprint phone? If not, it most certainly is piracy. Some measure of security was bypassed to get this app working on Sprint.

3. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

sweet!

i mean...how dare you, sir!

4. vaccdroid

vaccdroid Well-Known Member

Love this app err I mean yeah how dare ya.

5. FSWC

FSWC Member

Awesome! Thanks for the link

6. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Taking an app designed for a specific network and hacking it to work on a phone from a different network is piracy. It would be the same as someone hacking SprintTv or Sprint Navigation to work on a non-Sprint phone. Also, while the app is free to Verizon customers Vcast is a $10 a month service which makes the full use of this a paid app. Make no mistake, this IS piracy.

Also, reposting a link and thread that a mod already closed is not a good idea.

marctronixx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.