If this has been discussed, please direct me....Support

Last Updated:

1. Mizmimi

Mizmimi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have 2 issues I need help with. If these have been covered somewhere, by all means close this pesky duplicate and point me in the right direction.

1.No sound notification. When I am texting someone back and forth, I have to back out of the thread or I do not get notified that they have responded. If I leave it open, I sit there forever thinking the person didn't respond only to wake up my phone and see that they actually did.... 10 minutes ago. Anyone else have this issue?

2. When I turn my phone on in the morning, I never get notified of new email. I have to open my mail and click refresh. I have tried letting it go thinking it would notify me at the update interval I have set, and that never happened. I went almost 2 hours until I had a new email notification, and that was because I sent something to myself to test it.

If anyone has tips, suggestion, criticism, or can point me in the right direction of a thread in which this has been discussed, I sure would appreciate it.

Advertisement
  2. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Please change thread title.

3. Mizmimi

4. ORRY?

ORRY? Well-Known Member

I have the same problem/nitpick about the stock messaging system, and would like to know about a solution. There have been times when I'm expecting a text back, but then find out a day later that they did.

Can't say the same about your email problem though. I get my email the exact instant my Gmail on my computer gets it.

5. Mizmimi

Thought I changed the title.... Anyway, I contacted Verizon, but they don't seem to understand what I'm talking about. Ugh.

6. Mizmimi

Ok, seems we are the only ones with this issue.