• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

if u wants longer battery life this is what u need

jcandroid

Jul 24, 2010
You need to purchase two items. Seidio 3500mah extended battery and juice defender with ultimate juice from the market.

man every since buying these two items one thing I don't have to worry about is a charger. The bulk and weight of the Seidio battery is not as bad as people claim. Pictures I seen on here makes it look bigger than it really is. Trust me

Juice defender app allows your phone to sleep as far as data connection when your phone is black thus saving u more battery time. However u must use advanced mode to fully make sure your phone is sleeping

Right now I'm at 15% but I purposely tried to drain my battery today but I took my phone off my charger at 12:30 am last night. When I woke up I was at 94 percent. Also I haven't touch the settings like background data nor mobile data always on. Got 3g and gps on at all times when the phone is woke. Just imagine the length if I didn't drain purposely today I could probably go two days worth with moderate use

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones