If You Are Installing A Screen Protector Such as The Zagg Invisible ShieldTips

Last Updated:

1. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

Do not attempt to install a case on the handset for at least TWENTY FOUR HOURS no matter what type of case or the edges will get lifted or damaged. Let the protector settle and set first.

Advertisement
    jgangsta likes this.
  2. bunnymud

bunnymud Well-Known Member

how about putting it in and out of a holster within the 24 hours....not a good idea?

3. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

I'm going to put Ghost Armor on it. Figure I'll get the phone and play with it all day..then install before bed. I'm nervous about it, never installed one of these and looks hard to me..I mean it has to be perfect for example to line up with the tiny hole for the front cam! Yeesh! I won't be putting it in a case though.

4. robertdahlgren

robertdahlgren Active Member

I installed the Zagg Invisible Shield full-coverage kit (including the sides), used a hair dryer on low on it for about 5 minutes to cure it, then put it in my jeans pocket and went out clubbing for 4 hours. It's still fine 5 days later and is attached nicely at all points including the round corners at the back.

My only very slight issue with the invisible shield is outside in full daylight it is more reflective than the normal screen so even on highest brightness the screen is hard to read with polarized sunglasses on because of the glare. Way better than previous phones where I could barely see the screen at all with polarized sunglasses on though.

5. dvrcowboy

dvrcowboy Active Member

Forgive me if I sound ignorant but when installing a zagg sheild on the rear of the phone should this be done with the back removed due to the placement of the moisture indicator so close to the batt. door edge

6. jgangsta

jgangsta Well-Known Member

yes you wanted to be very careful of that

7. thearch1tect

thearch1tect Active Member

i installed a zagg and put a body glove on it afterwards and dont have any problems .. i think its actually better to put the case on since it compresses the edges down so it sits better .. personal preference i suppose

8. jblazea50

jblazea50 Well-Known Member

you're supposed to remove the battery while you install it