• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "If you are not getting a day, there is something wrong"

After I got the battery trained plugging it back in in the morning 15 minutes later for a few days I was able to stop that. Now a over nigh charge with phone on gives me 100% and dose not drop to 92% in 15 minutes like it use to and with normal use I get a day and a half charge (35 to 37 hours) out of the stock batter. Before that i was barely getting 21 hours. Just have to train the battery I guess or I just had a weird one don't know. But content now.

Upvote 0
That's odd, I can sleep with my phone off the charger (about 8 hours) and barely lose 10%.

Same here - I unplug my phone at about 10 pm with 100% charge - make a few calls, play a couple of games for about an hour and am down to 90%. Get up at 5 a.m. and I'm at 89%. Moderate useage throughout the day and I'm still at 40% by 6 pm. Moderate for me is about 6-10 15 minute calls, light browsing, some games, and texting (probably 100 a day). This is the stock battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones