• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you are paying full retail price...

...make sure the store knows you are not a new customer! I just went into a local "Sprint" (not an actual Sprint store but an authorized dealer) store and was told they are only selling to new customers, not even upgrading customers! Why? Because they get commission off new customers but make no money from hardware sales. I am not even sure this is legal. If I am standing in line and want to purchase a phone, not sure they can turn me away because I am an existing customer and not a new customer but anyways :rolleyes: Went to an actual Sprint store and they will sell to anyone on Friday, but there will be crazy lines there and they only expect to have 30 and are not taking pre orders. Just thought I would pass the info along.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones