If you don't see accessories out on the shelves at VZW stores, ASK!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was in NJ this weekend visiting relatives and made my first trip to a local VZW wireless store since getting the DINC. They only had one case on the floor for the incredible (I was looking for the black silicone case which wasn't out on display). Salesperson came over and asked if I needed help and I told her I was looking for DINC accessories. She went in the back and brought out one of each of the accessories that have been released. Sweet! Got my case and left a happy camper.

Moral of the story; make sure you ask if you don't see what you are looking for. This may seem obvious to some, but I usually don't ask if I don't see it especially if the store is busy and I don't want to hassled.

Advertisement
  2. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member

happened to me too...they had nothing on display...I had to ask! The guys said...well, we put them in the back because we do not have a lot of them .....wow
    So, then I went to pay...and said really loud..."I LOVE THIS PHONE...IT REALLY IS INCREDIBLE"....all sales ppl looked down immediately..and a lady next to me asked...oh wow, which phone is that????
    But she was told there were sold out....

no wonder they hid the accesories and looked down when I talked loudly about the phone...hahaha
    I laughed all the way to the car with my INC in my hand

3. kristanc

kristanc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've always had to ask for the accessories for the Eris and Inc. They had all of the cases for the Inc in stock, but in the back.

4. CarlWinslo

CarlWinslo Member

they had it all at the local store

5. powdbyrice

powdbyrice Well-Known Member

I had to ask... but it was the day before the device dropped in stores. ;)

6. Wiggin21

Wiggin21 Well-Known Member

I've been in my local store twice and both times they told me they arent getting any accessories until at least next week and that nobody else has them.:(

7. zenman

zenman Well-Known Member

Same thing here in SF last week. I asked for cases and they brought out three different kinds. Not sure why they're doing it this way.

8. veloslave

veloslave Banned

If they are keeping the stuff in the back it might be so when new DINC buyers are buying the phones they will have the accessories available to them... not to mention that is the largest buyer group at the moment anyway.

Just thinking out loud... pure IMO theory