If you got another phone....General

Last Updated: 2011-08-22 18:21:03
  1. reilus

reilus Well-Known Member

Alright, I am not looking to by another phone now. But, I wanted to ask people what they would buy if they had to ditch their Optimus M and buy another phone? Also:
    • What features would you want?
    • What OS would you want?
    • What would you do if a great phone came out that you could not root?

Advertisement
  2. papichulo916

papichulo916 Well-Known Member

the only other phone i would buy if i don't want the M anymore is the LG Esteem when in comes out :)

Android 2.3
    dual cams
    and nice display
  3. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

The esteem, and possibly the admire if I needed a phone today.
    I want android 2.3, which isnt rooted yet, or not on the phones listed led flash the dual cams, bigger internal memory, and a few others.
    Wait till root is available, impatiently I might add. :D
  4. koolsk8ter111

koolsk8ter111 Well-Known Member

Idk maybe i'll save up for the esteem, from what i heard. the admire doesn't have as good battery life as the optimus has. admire has 3 hrs tlk time/200 hours standby, optimus has 7hrs tlk time/300 and something hours
  5. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

I'm going to wait out for a 4G phone. I don't know that it'll be the Esteem since I plan on not buying a new phone for another year or so. I'll probably wait for my tax return in Feb 2013 (yes, I'm am patient). My wife and I currently have the M and we love it. It's our 1st smart phones and they fit the bill for us greatly. Unless Metro cuts off the CDMA in the next year and half (as is being discussed on several other threads) we'll stick with the M for a couple of years. By Feb 2013, I'm sure there'll be a newer and better 4G phone out there, so that's probably what we'll get. :)