• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you got it flaunt it!!!

I have spoken to a total of 6 Eris users that all tell me they have the update. Some I talked to on twitter and some have PMed me here. None of them want to speak and get attacked by the members here. :(

That was my sentiment exactly boys and girls.

As one person put it.

I can't say I blame anyone for not wanting to be attacked. I have asked them to look through things and compare to VZW list of features to see what they notice. None were running leaks, they all had 1.5.

I'm sure in agreement about what gets folks coming here and, hopefully, staying; info.

Well, plus the occasional joke, sarcasm and/or knuckles-to-the-noggin. :D

People seldom really flame, here, I've noticed. Of course, I recall the old Usenet days. ;)

So lame that a forum, where people who have similar interest on a particular topic, have to now not participate because some of the other members are jerk faces. We should just report flamers and get them reprimanded. Clean this place up a little. :) For those who are 'hiding' I encourage you to step out and see if your honor is defended. Mods seem to do a pretty good job here.

Yeah, not my picture. lol She is pretty hot though, isn't she?

Off topic entirely but I seem to have read a reply somewhere from OTD that made me feel they are male.

Upvote 0
Off topic entirely but I seem to have read a reply somewhere from OTD that made me feel they are male.

I could care less if OTD was a hermaphrodite. Its a avatar people nothing more nothing less. OTD offers sound advice and information that's all I could care about!

What is sad is I asked that this NOT be a chit chat palace and many failed to at least follow what I asked! I wanted a place for those that had the OTA not for all the questions that could have been private messaged to someone or even found in one of the thousand other topics. Sometimes it not the flaming that bothers people as much as the total lack of respect.

I would like to get this back on topic if that can not be achieved then I will have a mod remove the entire contents!

Thank you.

14372819zy4evjpgpo6.gif

Reactions: hookem
Upvote 0
I could care less if OTD was a hermaphrodite. Its a avatar people nothing more nothing less. OTD offers sound advice and information that's all I could care about!

What is sad is I asked that this NOT be a chit chat palace and many failed to at least follow what I asked! I wanted a place for those that had the OTA not for all the questions that could have been privatly messaged to someone or even found in one of the thousand other topics. Sometimes it not the flaming that bothers people as much as the total lack of respect.

I would like to get this back on topic if that can not be achieved then I will have a mods remove the entire contents!

Thank you.

well now that you got your spiel out, lets get back on topic! :cool:

Reactions: polizi212
Upvote 0
I seem to have read a reply somewhere from OTD that made me feel they are male.

I've not met her, but I'm certain that OTD is 100% female.

Having said that, people do take on personas on the internet, in forums, and I believe in respecting each and every one's taken persona for what it purports to be.

We're all asking that of one another, aren't we?

Reactions: bjanow
Upvote 0
I've not met her, but I'm certain that OTD is 100% female.

Having said that, people do take on personas on the internet, in forums, and I believe in respecting each and every one's taken persona for what it purports to be.

We're all asking that of one another, aren't we?

Good call.

So, why do we not see peeps flaunting that they got the OTA as we can read in the update threads? I still like the idea of tracking this.

Edit: Didn't remember about the other thread, so never mind.

Upvote 0
Mine was ready to download when I unplugged my phone at 7 am Wednesday morning, 5/12. I am in North Texas. My hubby hasn't got it yet. I have had my phone since January, hubby got his April 1. Not sure if that has anything to do with it(me getting it, him not).
My battery isn't lasting near as long--have the Sedio 1750 and it was lasting 30+ hours before, lasted about 12 hours the day of the update, 14 hours yesterday. My phone has more lag now, there is a lot of stuff that LOOKS neater, but am not digging the battery life or lag at all. Hopefully it is just settings I need to figure out how to adjust....will tackle a little at a time I guess.
So glad I am not waiting and wondering when it is coming on my phone, but find myself checking hubby's phone every time he is around!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones