• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you have SUCCESSFULLY pulled the OTA from your phone, then please post it here!!!

I figured I would start this thread so once one of you tech savvy eris owners pull the ota you got a fresh thread to post it up at
GOOD LUCK!!
(note: if this thread is unnecessary and there already exists a place to put the ota than please MOD's remove it if you need to0, thanks again)

James, a few moments ago you posted in the OTA poll thread, a place created for the very purpose you're saying THIS thread is for.

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm mistaken; do you mean for users who have provided a way to have the OTA downloaded to others who have not received it yet?

If so, I apologise. ;)

i meant if someone has succesfully been able to pull the ota off the phone using the sdk and wanna be rightous , they can post it up here so all of us can dl it
(if possible)

Upvote 0
hey fris can you enlighten me how to post up a screenshot after capturing it wit the sdk, i got all the sdk stuff set up and screenshots work great i just cant figure out how to post it up on these forums...

Either post the .txt file you get, or send it directly to one of the devs. They should know what to look for and how to get the file for everyone. Using the SDK does not capture the file, it captures the location of the file on the internet.

Upvote 0
Do it by offering others help and assistance, not by spamming up the forums with threads of questionable usefulness. This thread is redundant x5.

spamming? dude im trying to be helpful unlike someone else in here.
if you dont have anything nice or useful to say, then please feel free to not say anything at all
thank you

Upvote 0
thank you frisco..
this guy said im spamming, wtf?
It gave me a chuckle for sure but back to the point of this thread...
and "stats player" is a phrase meaning im trying to get my stats and im calling fris a player= meaning friend, homie, etc.. LOL

Sorry man, I was just teasin', had the potential to get nasty in here. But it does sound like a pretty cool name for a Sports Application.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones