• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories If You Install A "Zagg Like" Screen Cover Read Here..

I have purchased several brands for the Epic and they all seem to be cut to large and end up curling at one end or the other. Why they are not making these slightly smaller than the screen for a better fit is way beyond me. I do Have a tip however. The last one I installed I cut about 1/2 inch off the bottom before installing to expose the function buttons they now work MUCH BETTER without the skin over them.

So i have a zagg shield on its way because i got a replacement for an old one, but i just received in the mail seidio screen cover for my epic. Its a full face cover so that means it covers the buttons and screen with cut outs for the camera and sensors. This is the best screen cover i have ever had in my life!!! I would suggest it to all of you to try, you wont be disappointed with them. crystal clear, nice and smooth and no rubbery feel the zagg produces. a little expensive 10 bucks for one or 15 for 2 but well worth it, wont ever go back to another type.

Upvote 0
I gave it a shot with the SGP Incredible Shield series with LCD protector and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed. I wanted a full body set that covered all the corners and sure it enough it came with all the little bits to cover both the chrome and black plastic corners. Fair warning though, it's kind of a pain to install because there are so many little pieces.

The screen protector itself though is crystal clear and the Samoled screen still looks great, although I already somehow managed to take a chunk out of the far left side, guess I should be glad I had the shield on instead of taking a chunk out of the gorilla glass.

Upvote 0
I gave it a shot with the SGP Incredible Shield series with LCD protector and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed. I wanted a full body set that covered all the corners and sure it enough it came with all the little bits to cover both the chrome and black plastic corners. Fair warning though, it's kind of a pain to install because there are so many little pieces.

The screen protector itself though is crystal clear and the Samoled screen still looks great, although I already somehow managed to take a chunk out of the far left side, guess I should be glad I had the shield on instead of taking a chunk out of the gorilla glass.

Where did you get it from and how well do the buttons respond? I like the idea of the full body protection and it sound like it would do okay with and extended case as well possibly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones