1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

If you use the TripIt Travel organizer app, we want to hear what you think!

Last Updated:

1. Angie

Angie New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Android-ers,

If you download the free TripIt Travel Organizer app, we'd love to hear what you think of it. You can always email us directly at feedback@tripit.com, but I wanted to make myself available in this forum as well.

If you're interested in downloading the app, just do a search on "TripIt" in the Android market.

Thanks!

Angie Ryan
    TripIt

Advertisement
  2. borderless

borderless Well-Known Member

I love it. Been using the site since day 1 and used it on the iPhone. It was truly one of the apps I missed the most moving to the Droid.

I even upgraded to Pro to get the flight alerts. Killer app if you travel even just a few times/year.

Forward your itinerary to plans@tripit.com and voila, it's all parsed out and ready for viewing.

3. mhoepfin

mhoepfin Member

Tripit is the best! It was the first app I looked for on my Hero a few weeks ago. Fantastic that it is here, love it!

4. Evil Sports

Evil Sports Well-Known Member

Thanks Angie, I was lost without a good travel app when I switched to Android.
    Trip-it looks to be the best travel app out for my Eris. Im going to upgrade to Pro. Thanks again:D

5. MileHighAko

MileHighAko Member

As a long time TripIt user, I was really excited to see this app come to Android. It is excellent, works as expected, has a great user interface, contains all the info I need, etc. I travel a lot, some times weekly, and this is now my #1 travel app.

The only item on my wishlist is to have a link to the airline's customer service / reservations phone number. I book most of my travel though a corporate travel portal, and I appreciate that their information shows up, click-able, in my itinerary. However for last minute changes, etc. I like to be able to call the airline directly (e.g. when sitting at the gate and the flight is delayed, it is often quicker to call to get a new flight than to stand in line). I would love it if my itinerary also had the airline's phone number and was click-able. Of course I already have all my airline phone numbers in my contacts, but it would be more convenient to have it in TripIt.

6. Jonty22

Jonty22 New Member

7. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Well-Known Member

Just started using this today and love the way it autosynchs with my google account and calendar.

However it would be great if parking could be added to the itinerary options e.g. pre-booked airport parking

Gg

8. MKeditor

MKeditor Well-Known Member

Good app...when it works. I paid for the pro version but it blows a gasket once in a while and does strange things like not list trips yet send me e-mail reminders for that trip. Today the mobile app doesn't list my trip. Ugh.