If you want an EVO ...Accessories

Last Updated:

1. droid51378

droid51378 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Call Sprint customer service, do not waste your time with BB or a Sprint store. I called Tuesday night at 7 pm cst and I ordered my phone. It was delivered to my door step @ 3pm Wednesday, free shipping. I am not sure if this is common knowledge or anything but BB told me I would have to order one if I wanted it and Sprint told me they had no idea when they would have more available.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement
    twilighter and Ravensthief like this.
  2. johnblaze

johnblaze Member

That's how I ordered mine...i'm not one to torture myself with standing in line at a store for hours and hours for ANYTHNG...

3. V4RGX528i

V4RGX528i Member

I just got mine and I didn't really have to wait. I'm always the "lucky" one and usually have to wait in line for something I want! Same thing happened when I bought a new car in 03 I had to fall in line for it because so many people wanted it!

I love my Evo 4G! :D

4. Ramzes13

Ramzes13 Well-Known Member

I just strolled into the local bb and asked if they had one, they did and now i have one, loving this device...my new favorite toy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

5. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Well-Known Member

I got mines about 4 days ago and I went into the Sprint store and was informed by the guy there that they may have some Evo's but they are only for NEW customers, not upgrades and surely not outright for 599.99. I asked him whats the difference between my 199.99 and a current customers 199.99 and he just said its policy for high demand devices. Just take that into consideration when they claim they "sold out"

6. Twistax

Twistax Well-Known Member

Yes... I got my first one by ordering over the phone, and got a replacement (due to OTA update that messed up my ringer/vibrate mode) also overthe phone.

Both of mine arrived in 2 days even the 2nd one when the phones were totally sold out nationwide ;-ol