If you want an EVO...

Last Updated:

1. droid51378

droid51378 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Call Sprint customer service, do not waste your time with BB or a Sprint store. I called Tuesday night at 7 pm cst and I ordered my phone. It was delivered to my door step @ 3pm Wednesday, free shipping. I am not sure if this is common knowledge or anything but BB told me I would have to order one if I wanted it and Sprint told me they had no idea when they would have more available.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement
  2. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

Yeah I think the guy at the store lied to me 3-6 days..

3. droid51378

I honestly thought I was being lied to when she told me she could have it there tomorrow. I figured it was just a trap to secure new business, but they held true to their word. Sick phone. I have had HTC Hero, Samsung Moment, Motorola Droid and this phone blows the socks off of them all. I was tempted to wait for the Samsung 4g phone, but I am impatient lol.

4. gx1400

gx1400 Well-Known Member

True, but I'm pretty sure that it is mostly as of this week. I ordered mine through their corporate business center (Bluefish Wireless) last Tuesday and it was on back order for almost a week. This Monday I was told they would be back in stock (finally) and it arrived Tuesday afternoon. My guess is that it will be better stocked everywhere pretty soon.

5. droid51378

I am sure. It is a hot phone everywhere.

6. Aaron91RS

Aaron91RS Well-Known Member

this isn't really true everywhere.
    In fact I went to best buy 2 weeks ago and they had one.
    Instead I called sprint that same day and ordered it and it took them 1.5 weeks to even get it in stock and then i didn't get it till two days ago.

It depends on what BB stores have what and where you are on sprints list.

7. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

i just called to order it with sprint and the first thing you hear is an automated recording saying they dont have evo's and i just called best buy, they said they got some this morning but already sold out... im always late

8. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

None for sale on ebay, craigslist or anywhere? I find it hard to believe. If you REALLY want one that bad, should be able to find one somewhere. Glad I got up at 4am to wait in line launch day :)

9. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I was told by RS manager that Tucson would be getting a shipment of 4000 next week for distribution to various outlets. I am sure that major cities would get even more than that.