If you want to get rid of your moment after 30 days...Tips

Last Updated:

1. joshpdavis80

joshpdavis80 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have had a pre and 4 moments since the first of December. I went to the corporate repair store in Mesquite, Tx and they allowed me to change to a different model. I had the option of paying the difference for a Touch Pro 2 or a getting a Hero for no extra charge. I was expecting to be given a refurb unit but to my surprise they gave me a brand new Hero (I did not want to pay the difference for a TP2). If you are on moment number 3 or more and want to jump ship, call customer service and ask to speak with the multiple phone exchange department. They should be able to see that you have had 3 or more moments and they will create a trouble ticket for you. Go to a corporate repair store, speak to a manager, have them look at the trouble ticket and they should allow you to change models. I loved the moment but was tired of all of the bugs. I know that the Hero has its own bugs but I figure if I have alot of trouble, 3 heros from now, I will be writing this message on the hero forum. Good luck everyone and thanks for all of the help on this forum!

Advertisement
  2. indiana jones

indiana jones Well-Known Member

thanks for the tip. looks like youll be getting your 2.1 update in mid march.

3. neutron

neutron Well-Known Member

Where did you see this at?

4. indiana jones

5. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Good luck finding the perfect phone, if one exists.

Thanks for raising the cost of the phones for the rest of us.

6. indiana jones

lol

7. indiana jones

im going tomorrow to another phone repair place because the one i spent a hour at could not apply the update. i called customer service and they called the repair center to see what happened and the repair center "tech" told the her that i could get my update through the samsung website.nice!!
    this is ****ing insane. some "departments" have the airplane mode issue listed as known and others act like they dont even know what the samsung moment is. i asked her for a corporate number to complain at the lack of service and she said she did not have any such phone. GG sprint