IGN = iPhone fanboys?

Last Updated:

1. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. ExtremeT

ExtremeT New Member

yeah IGN has sucked at 'covering Android' since they started to do so and I highly doubt it'll ever change.

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Yeah, although the new Youtube app is pretty awesome I must admit. Its nice being able to watch videos while reading the description and comments and such.

4. squirrellydw

squirrellydw Well-Known Member

Why is IGN an iPhone fanboy? Because they don't think Android is the second coming? They don't agree with you that it's the best? Android/Google fanboys are worse the apple fanboys. I have been around Apple fanboys my whole life and I am use to them, Android fanboys are a whole new breed.

5. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No, that they don't do their research before doing an app show.. Youtube is an update that you get notified about, ATK.. well you know.. Only appbrain I agree with, but that's not really considered an app..

6. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

No because your a troll account and just keep getting tickets for the troll train.

7. Mac_Leod

Mac_Leod Well-Known Member

They're fanboys because 19 out of 20 stories on their "mobile" page is about the iPhone.

8. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

So....its not that Android/Google fanboys are worse....you are just not used to them yet....lol

A fanboy is a fanboy. I couldnt say which was worse. ALL fanboyism sucks. I can understand it with sports and probably music. Everywhere else is a grey area as to if I can understand it.

9. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

They may be fanboys, but the link you provided doesn't prove anything other than the fact that they suck at reviewing android lol

10. clutchy

clutchy Well-Known Member

one thing you have to understand about online news outlets is that they need press to do things.

Some dig a little deeper than others but for the most part media just plays with things and then writes articles. The average android probably requires substantially more from a phone or computer than does your typical tech media person.

Apple caters to these people b/c apple products are 1. easy to use and write about. 2. generate substantial interest and traffic. 3. generally innovative.

so it's pretty easy to understand why these people favor those types of products b/c they meld w/ their professional career pretty well.

makes sense to me :)