• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories iGoneMobile dissatisfaction

purchased the TP2 1500 battery and car charging kit. received the battery on time but the car charging kit was never received. It was determined it was lost and it finally took 39 days for me to receive my charging kit.

Had I never contacted customer service, I would have never received my order. Not very proactive service.

here is the transaction details:

Order Details:
ID Sku Qty Item
WO99060 UNICH-IPODCG3BLK-V9DAU 1 For HTC Droid Incredible Verizon Wireless Car Mount Holder+USB Car Adapter Charger+Data Cable
Date: 6/15/2010 11:02:00 AM - Type: Email
Dear Customer, Thank you for your purchases. We do apologize but we have two orders for you and one of the slips is blank. Was there any additional purchases you have made other the the UNICH-IPODCG3BLK and V9DAU? If so please list the additional items you would like to purchase and if not please just notify us. Thank you

Date: 6/15/2010 11:13:00 AM - Type: Customer Message
Hello, Yes I have placed two orders, they were: Order #99053 Transaction #55V52756061826207 Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Pro2 Genuine OEM Lithium Ion Standard Battery Order #99060 Transaction #65026730SH5142902 For HTC Droid Incredible Verizon Wireless Car Mount Holder+USB Car Adapter Charger+Data Cable - 24042

Date: 6/30/2010 7:17:00 AM - Type: Customer Message
Hello, Regarding my recent purchases, I have received Order #99053 but I have not received Order #99060 yet. Can you please check on the status of this package? The tracking states that it is still being handled.

Date: 7/1/2010 2:10:00 PM - Type: Email
Hello, Thank you for your response. I do apologize for the inconveneince. Your orders were shipped out a few days from eachother. Please give your pending delivery package more time to arrive.

Date: 7/2/2010 11:45:00 AM - Type: Customer Message
Thank you for your reply. I will continue to wait but it has been 2 weeks since shipment. The first package came on the 21st so I would assume the second package should have came shortly after that.

Date: 7/8/2010 11:43:00 AM - Type: Customer Message
Please advise since the package has not changed status since June 17th. It has been 4 weeks now and there is still no package. Please contact the shipper to determine the location of the package. I would expect a full refund since this package was never delivered to me.

Date: 7/9/2010 2:55:00 PM - Type: Email
We apologize for the inconvenience. We have determined your package has been lost in transit and will issue a courtesy reshipment. However, before we issue the reshipment, if you could be so kind as to confirm the address you would like us to ship to. Thank you.

Date: 7/9/2010 3:12:00 PM - Type: Customer Message
Thank you for the reshipment. Please send the package to: ***** *** ****

Date: 7/20/2010 8:22:00 PM - Type: Customer Message
Do you have a tracking number for the reshipment? Again, this is taking longer than expected to receive my package.

Date: 7/21/2010 11:33:00 AM - Type: Email
Because we have determined your package has been lost in transit, a courtesy RMA to reship your order has been authorized. Please allow 2-3 business days for your reshipment to process and ship. If you have any questions, please let us know.

took 24 days to determine it was lost
took another 12 days to ship

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones