• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

igoogle getting better for me

MinConst

Dec 29, 2009
I've been struggling with this new phone because of the loss of Outlook. I have my mail all setup but was getting tired of opening 2 or three windows on my PC for my gmail, calendar, contacts etc. I spent some time with igoogle today. I was having trouble seeing my appointments in the calendar gadget. I deleted it and re added it and it now they shows Gmail gadget works fine and I found the contacts gadget also. I would like to alphabetize by last name. Can this be done? So my main daily needs are all one one page. Still don't like the fact of the notes being a separate calendar but I don't uses tasks all that much. Maybe that will be improved at some point.

I've been struggling with this new phone because of the loss of Outlook. I have my mail all setup but was getting tired of opening 2 or three windows on my PC for my gmail, calendar, contacts etc. I spent some time with igoogle today. I was having trouble seeing my appointments in the calendar gadget. I deleted it and re added it and it now they shows Gmail gadget works fine and I found the contacts gadget also. I would like to alphabetize by last name. Can this be done? So my main daily needs are all one one page. Still don't like the fact of the notes being a separate calendar but I don't uses tasks all that much. Maybe that will be improved at some point.

As far as i know, the last name alpha was a winmo only feature.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones