• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help igoogle getting seriously frustrating

mistertwo

Sep 28, 2010
I've been having an issue switching to different tabs while using the mobile version of iGoogle. It is constantly stuck on the Home tab and occurs on both the stock browser and Dolphin. The browser will start to load but ultimately will just stay on the Home tab.

Before this started happening, I would get the same links when selecting different gadgets. For instance, I would see the same list of stories on my Autoblog gadget as I would when I selected the Engadget gadget.

I'm able to navigate to all of my different gadgets when I switch to the classic view but the list of gadgets is seriously out of date. For whatever reason I'm not able to delete or rearrange any of the gadgets in the classic mode either.

Considering that iGoogle is the site that I most frequent and is used as my homepage, this has become seriously frustrating. I'm at a lost as to what I can do about it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones