• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help II8 firmware? Do you have it? We need it :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
What is QuickDroid anyway?

I had Galaxo on my phone for about a week (thanks kam187!), but after two occasions where the battery couldn't make it from when I woke up to when I was ready for bed, I reverted to II5 using Odin. But maybe it would have been better if I'd completely gotten rid of QuickDroid...although I did kill it every time I started up the phone.

But then again, I never even understood what QuickDroid was for.

Upvote 0
Bringing this thread back to life.

After I started having the call rejection problem, I tried several other firmwares. Like Galaxo, Mustymod and standard II5, with no improvement. So now I want to flash back my original II8 firmware that my Galaxy was delivered with. But I get this error message:

odinprob.jpg

What can I do? I'm kind of new to this flashing/Android thing. So I really

appreciate any help :)

Upvote 0
looking at that screenshot that tar file looks like someone has created it.
they need to be created in a certain way with certain programs for ondin to verify it and allow it to be flashed
also there maybe something further in the contents of that ii8 package
where did you get it from and did you rename it or change it in anyway or was it called that in the download?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones