• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Illumishield S6 Screen Protectors Review

buttercup24

Feb 24, 2015
Just received this Illumishield S6 Screen Protector HD Clear, 3 packs. Easy install, no sweat. One of the most easiest application I have ever done so far. Not costly and has lifetime replacement warranty. And oh, didn't I tell you removing a stubborn hair is super easy,thanks to the magic of scotch tape. It's basically a dry application, so bye bye water,messy sticky feeling. Feels like glass, clear and smooth. For the price, $2.89 including shipping and handling, I'm very pleased.

http://www.amazon.com/iLLumiShield-.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3UBIR55NNWWB

Last edited:
Reactions: vegasdroid
With Gorilla Glass 4 I'm surprised people are still using screen protectors. Have you scratched a screen in the past?

The gorilla glass just protects against scratches correct? and the tempered glass protectors actually keep the glass from shattering, by dispersing the impact force correct? I just want to make sure I went the correct route with the protector I bought, if the gorilla glass is also impact resistant then I will take off my protector.

thanks for any input.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones