1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General iloome and BodyGuardz Screen Protector Review

1. donb2010

donb2010 Active Member

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the iloome Premium Flexible Glass Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector. I've had it on for a few days now and I really like it so far, I previously had the BodyGuardz HD Anti-Glare ScreenGuardz for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on, but found it to be too "rough" to the touch, not smooth and also was kinda blurry to the sight. On the other hand the iloome is super smooth and crystal clear, really easy to install and I did it without any bubbles or dust (proud of myself). Anyone else have the iloome or BodyGuardz? share the same opinion?

Advertisement
  2. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

I like the iloome. Normally I take them off due to sensitivity or application issues but this one is very good.
  3. RalfyJ

RalfyJ Active Member

This is my first time ever using a screen protector and I love it. I have the iloome tempered glass one and I don't notice anything different