I'm #1 Skipping DInc

1. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

:D
    Was waiting for my NE2 to get the Incredible, but now waiting for the Shadow. I'll only have to wait an extra month...

Advertisement
  2. The_Omega_Man

The_Omega_Man Active Member

Do you have a release date for the "Droid Shadow?"
  3. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

Late August...same as I posted in the "release date" thread. ;)
  4. Gorilla*

Gorilla* Well-Known Member

July Supposed to be coming along with droid 2.
  5. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

Im sick of this! Everytime I have my mind set on a phone something else gets announced right before i pull the trigger on it. Im never gonna get a new phone lol
  6. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Ugh, you have no idea, it is like clockwork i was so sure i was getting the incredible too, now i am definitely getting the shadow, unless HTc comes out with something with a 4.x screen on verizon in august....The droid2 might have a 3.7 inch screen
  7. Garemlin

Garemlin Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I was about ready to pull the trigger on a DI and then I remembered the Samsung Galaxy S. I really liked what I saw of it over the winter. But it was outta sight, outta mind. Popped back in and decided to wait for it. Then along comes the Shadow. Same size screen and 720p video (two things I really want) just like the GS and without the Samsung OS fluff. Was really wanting the S-AOMLED but I think I can live without it.
  8. The shadow will be plenty thicker than the Inc due to the keyboard which is a deal killer for me. Plus Motorola has never put out a quality smart phone yet, no I dont consider the original Droid "quality". HTC on the other hand puts out quality after quality.

I dont believe Motorola has the engineers to compete with Apple or HTC.
  9. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken the Shadow does not have a keyboard.
  10. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

At least it happens right before you pull the trigger on a acquiring a new device.

It happens right after I get my new mobile phone or laptop.

Returning Incredible tomorrow, due to the July Droids the W.S.J. announced....
    Along with several unfortunate issues I have been experiencing with the Incredible.

I am very pleased and impressed with the engineering etc of the Moto Droid.
    Looking forward to the future of Android & Motorola.
    Hey I had a Motorola StarTac!
  11. Yes it does, there are plenty of pics out there.
  12. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

I am waiting for this phone my NE2 is already up and vzw is shoving the Dinc up my throat
  13. Wolfedude88

14. BigMace23

BigMace23 Well-Known Member

It amazes me how people still think the shadow is the droid 2... IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!! The shadow has no keyboard, the droid 2 does... Do some research before you make a stupid your comment!
  15. Wolfedude88

Thank you, I was starting to think I was going crazy.
  16. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

+1
  17. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Even the sites posting the news still call it the Shadow Droid 2 what kind of name is that? The shadow is going to be the Droid Extreme from what i've seen from the inventory screenshots.... http://androidforums.com/motorola-shadow/85827-official-motorola-shadow-pre-release-thread.html
  18. Wolfedude88

Can anyone tell me how thick it is compared to the Incredible or EVO?

Thanks
  19. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

It is 9mm thick. Now I just wish I had length and width dimensions...
  20. MancusoX

MancusoX Well-Known Member

I am guessing that the dimensions are relatively close to the HTC HD2.
  21. matty032

matty032 Well-Known Member

Will thus cost more than the Dinc, for a new contract?
  22. July is when the x is supposed to be released the droid 2 in aug