I'm at 3GB data usage with a few more days in my billing cycleGeneral

Last Updated:

1. JimmyHat

JimmyHat Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since I got my Incredible, I use Pandora/Google Listen/Ustream/You Tube/Twit and just general non streaming surfing. When I can, I use WIFI. I don't consider myself a heavy user but know full well that my data usage will increase when Netflix and Slingbox come on board. It seems like I blew thru 2GB pretty quickly. Be careful people. It's not the data that we use today that will cost us. It's the future data usage. ATT customers are already realizing that and they will be screwed.

Advertisement
  2. Reddman6988

Reddman6988 Well-Known Member

Think we are going to get streaming ability with netflix soon? I was thinking it was going to be a Iphone exclusive for awhile since they included it in their iphone4 release

3. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

Me too. I haven't heard anything about us getting Netflix.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

There has already been another thread stating the data plans are not going to change until 4g is out for verizon. And im sure they will have a plan higher than 2gb.

5. thirteen113

thirteen113 Well-Known Member

I don't have my Incredible yet, but I am not a fan of the move from "unlimited" to tiered data plans. Unfortunately it looks as though Verizon is eying ATT's new method.

Verizon: End of Unlimited Data Plans Likely Coming Soon

The thing that irritates me most is that I can't buy these new phones without a data plan. I can wait until I get to wifi to get my data fix, so let me!