• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm baaack!

K-Rizzle

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
lol, ok no-one probably even remembers me, but whatever, I just wanted to use the title! lol!

I had the HTC hero, and loved it...at first. The more time went on, the more I hated it. I couldn't get picture mail, it would freeze up on me, randomly restart, etc. I hated the lack of proximity sensor, I just thought the phone was a POC to be honest. I must have gotten a bad one I guess.

I switched to the Palm Pre, liked it, but missed a lot of the apps from android (especially agenda) and missed the ability to have widgets on my screen. The "deck of cards" on the pre was cool at first, but I missed good ol' android, lol!

So I'm BACK, with a samsung moment and so far I love it. I'm not going to go crazy with apps, not sure if I'm even going to bother with handcent, SMS pop-up seems to have been greatly improved since I last was an android user, so I've been using that with the native texting program and I'm liking it just fine!

Anyyyyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones