I'm bored - please help! :)

Last Updated:

1. mystery-edge

mystery-edge New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone, been lurking for a little while but not done much posting before.

I have a HTC Desire, freshly upgraded to 2.2, so pretty much have the best setup available here in the UK (as iPhones suck!), BUT, I'm bored!

Whilst it is an amazing phone, I am finding that after just 8 weeks or so of owning, it is now 'just a phone' to make calls, send the occasional SMS etc...

What apps are out there that may really re-ignite my enthusiasm? Every time I go to the market I just seem to see the same ones over and over again (of which I already have the ones that interest me).

The only apps I use daily are Sickipedia and Facebook (in addition to web/email of course).

Any suggestions would be gratefully received - thanks all, have a great day.

p.s. I already have Shazam, Shopsavvy, RAC Traffic, Gmote and Skymap

Advertisement
  2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

RockPlayer. then you can watch .avi movies.

3. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid Member

you could try qik, picplz, photoshop.com mobile, spillmap (doesnt really apply as its about gulf coast oil spill) tikl is a great on if you have other friends with droid based phones

4. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

5. mystery-edge

mystery-edge New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies everyone, really appreciate them - I will have a look at your suggestions and let you know if they help.

Cheers, E.