• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm building a site with free live wallpapers, pls help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@redandwhitedroid:
Well i'm not sure what's the problem, just tested QR code and it's showing me this wallpaper on the market..try some other QR code to see is your application works correctly..

@JonD:
Thanks, we just started the site, voting is added, soon we'll have top rated, most popular wallpapers and other stuff that will make the site better.. ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys!

we just added 2 well known wallpapers to our site (aCircuit board and Mario Live Wallpaper) but my device (HTC Legend) can't find it on the market..This might be because my phone doesn't support live wallpapers, so can you try the QR code and let me know if you're seeing these 2 on the market?

thanks alot
Ivan

Reactions: Bmdubb
Upvote 0
Circuit board QR works, but Mario does not.
Moto Droid 2.2

Thanks. Can you check it you can read this QR code for Mario?

chart

Upvote 0
Nope, you're downloading it directly from market. That you can do in 3 ways, QR code scan, send to mail or typing the package name into market app on your phone..
you should add a fourth way utilizing Google's "Chrome to Phone" extension, I am not sure how you would do it, I tried just sending the webpage to my phone but there is no link; ideally, you should be able to select "Chrome to Phone" button and the Live Wallpaper should open up in the Android Market place, seems like you would have to incorporate a redirect of some sort but I am not sure?...or you just need to post the livewallpaper.apk link on the webpage, like the one found here:

Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones