I'm considering the i, are there any incompatibilities issues?General

1. rzozaya1969

rzozaya1969 Well-Known Member

I'm considering buying this phone in 3 months or so, so far I like what I can read in the net, but is the intel chip going to cause incompatibilities problems with software? Or would I be able to download almost all sofware, and just sometimes find that one app or another is not the most optimal for the chip?

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

The Intel chip should not cause any incompatibility problems, the biggest problem is going to be the bigger screen and apps updating to it.

But most likely, since you are waiting 3 months most apps should be updated by then, and hopefully Apple Maps won't suck by then either, otherwise you could always download the Google Maps version for Apple, I am assuming it will be out by then.
  3. rzozaya1969

rzozaya1969 Well-Known Member

I think I mistook your anwer, I was refering to Razr I, which is different than the iPhone. 4.3" for Android is sort of common, so I don't think there would be a difference because screen sizing, just maybe that the intel is not as common as Snapdragon or TI or Tegra.
  4. MADDSNIPER

MADDSNIPER Member

all apps that ive tried so far have worked perfect. just still getting used to android 4.0 after using 2.3 for so long.
  5. Cardboard

Cardboard Member

I should be receiving mine tomorrow.

I've been an a Galaxy Arse...sorry, I mean Ace, and have hated it.

Here's hoping this is a good 'un!
  6. razrimylove

razrimylove Member

also getting mine this week! :D I hope we get a quick JB update... I see that some devs are already working on it !

I updated from a Galaxy S ... which I loved and still do... well, will see if the razr can beat that ;)