• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm getting a tad overwhelmed lol

Reading ALL these reviews, all the different options for this and that, trying to keep up with the forum I'm almost to the point where I'm so anxious, I'm getting kind of sick to my stomach HAHA.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this anxious for just a phone! But in reality, this isn't just a phone I guess. It seriously better live up to MY expectations of it at the very least and what I'm hoping to get out of it.

These last few weeks, and now down to 10 days, really SUCKS!

Reading ALL these reviews, all the different options for this and that, trying to keep up with the forum I'm almost to the point where I'm so anxious, I'm getting kind of sick to my stomach HAHA.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was this anxious for just a phone! But in reality, this isn't just a phone I guess. It seriously better live up to MY expectations of it at the very least and what I'm hoping to get out of it.

These last few weeks, and now down to 10 days, really SUCKS!

I agree, it's also hard because you get a lot of conflicting reports, reviews, opinions along with new articles, info, and accessories. I can't see myself returning the EVO, but at least we have 30 days just in case. I take solace in the fact that I got my Pre on the first day last year and have loved it ever since (aside from the shitty build) even though a lot of people don't like it. And since people seem to think the EVO will blow it out of the water, I can't wait! Hurry up June 4th!

Upvote 0
We don't like your kind around here, Bek.

This thread is for people wallowing in a bed of self pity over not having our Evo.

The thread for bastards who already have their phone is -----> that way.

:D

LOL - well unlike the various Google IO attendees, I ponied up $600 to have this "early adopter" honor. eBay is the 2nd door on your left, if you care to join me. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones