• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick @$$....and I'm all out of bubblegum

jbhumph

Android Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2010
Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to this whole droid thing. I've had the iPhone for the past two years and I am sick of AT&T. My girlfriend just got the original Droid and I plan on getting the Droid X when it releases on the 15th!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I can't wait to learn more about what Droid does :)

Thanks, Steven! Already been looking around over there :) I was really torn between the DX and the Incredible....but I figure I'll get the DX and if I happen to not like it (which I can't imagine me not enjoying it), then I will talk to Verizon about trading it back in for the Incredible

Upvote 0
LOL Honestly it was the service that is driving me crazy. I constantly haveh dropped calls and I truly was not impressed with the latest and greatest iPhone. It's a solid phone just....I guess I expected more. I think the iPhone has more limitations to it than any other phone and I have to jailbreak mine to get it to do what I want....whereas I don't have to worry about that with a Droid!

Plus my girlfriend and I are planning to combine plans soon for a family plan so it all makes sense lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones