I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick @$$....and I'm all out of bubblegum

Last Updated:

1. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to this whole droid thing. I've had the iPhone for the past two years and I am sick of AT&T. My girlfriend just got the original Droid and I plan on getting the Droid X when it releases on the 15th!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I can't wait to learn more about what Droid does :)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

jbhumph likes this.
  3. jbhumph

Thanks, Steven! Already been looking around over there :) I was really torn between the DX and the Incredible....but I figure I'll get the DX and if I happen to not like it (which I can't imagine me not enjoying it), then I will talk to Verizon about trading it back in for the Incredible

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard!

If you have suggestions on how to get my wife to give up the iphone, please let me know! :)

Nice "They Live" reference btw

5. jbhumph

LOL Honestly it was the service that is driving me crazy. I constantly haveh dropped calls and I truly was not impressed with the latest and greatest iPhone. It's a solid phone just....I guess I expected more. I think the iPhone has more limitations to it than any other phone and I have to jailbreak mine to get it to do what I want....whereas I don't have to worry about that with a Droid!

Plus my girlfriend and I are planning to combine plans soon for a family plan so it all makes sense lol

6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member