I'm InGeneral

1. HTCWozz

HTCWozz Well-Known Member

Ill be getting one of these babies.

Got my Hero on contract about a year ago with orange, got annoyed over the massive 2.1 release delay so got a Desire in about june...now im gonna sell/recycle them for money, exploit me and my girlfriends anniversary date amongst other things to see if i can get one of these sim free while keeping my contract i originally got with my hero, which can be upgraded in May.

When i first heard about the release I wasnt too botherd, I liked the desire, however like many other Desire users I have a problem with data coverage, 3G and H swap like crazy, so im wasting the money i pay for data allowance (which im looking to upgrade if that is possible from 500mb (poor i know))

This got on my nerves enough to get rid of it, and then the back of the phone won't go on properly anymore as one of the cathes has fell off, ah well.

Another Big payout true...but this phone looks sexy.

Advertisement
  2. gabbyevs

gabbyevs Well-Known Member

where have you ordered yours from?
  3. HTCWozz

Probably Play, why is there a site i should be looking at?
  4. naths

naths Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine from handtec...hmmm got a couple of weeks with the trusty old nokia 6300!!..
  5. gabbyevs

gabbyevs Well-Known Member

no no not necessarily just curious-or maybe u can get one from a cashback site? try and save some money perhaps
  6. HTCWozz

Yup, Just pre ordered from play.

Says its due out on Oct 19th, so lets hope!