• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm just gonna go ahead and ask it (NSFW)

All rules and laws are supposed to be based on common sense, which is subjective and is exactly why what you think is common sense isn't to someone else and thus we need law enforcement and moderators.
Common sense was never common though :rolleyes:

Relegating my rhetorical comparison to a true comparison and your rhetorical question to nothing but rhetoric is convenient only if the point of my post you quoted was missed entirely by you, Endoran. ;)

HUH?!?!
ist2_2771207_dizzy.jpg

And Frisco strikes again :rolleyes: lol

Upvote 0
Relegating my rhetorical comparison to a true comparison and your rhetorical question to nothing but rhetoric is convenient only if the point of my post you quoted was missed entirely by you, Endoran. ;)

The comparison was about the attitude and responsibility of the rule breaker, not about the relative valence of the rule being broken.

You rhetorically queried, "were the rules being enforced in August," as if it is up to enforcers and not to members/citizens at large to be responsible and know and follow the user guidelines here.

shockik7.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones