• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm Laura

Hey there I just got my HTC Eris a little over a week ago. I joined so I could get my questions answered cause I'm still figuring the phone out and there isnt a instruction manual. They offer a class at my local Verizon store but no one knows anything there and they always have to call a data person. My first thing to figure out is how to view items in the micro sd card and use them. it keeps saving my backgrounds there and I dont know where to see them.

Hey there I just got my HTC Eris a little over a week ago. I joined so I could get my questions answered cause I'm still figuring the phone out and there isnt a instruction manual. They offer a class at my local Verizon store but no one knows anything there and they always have to call a data person. My first thing to figure out is how to view items in the micro sd card and use them. it keeps saving my backgrounds there and I dont know where to see them.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones