Im liking this No Glare Sprint Screen Saver

Last Updated:

1. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

Only bad thing is it makes the screen a bit grainy looking. It really cuts down on glare and full sun wash out.

Advertisement
  2. sjjones

sjjones Well-Known Member

also if you brought it from sprint, it does not cover the whole screen including the keys. After a while it will collect dirt/oils around the edges then look like crap or start to lift

and maybe this thread should be under accessories?

3. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

Yeah, this screen protector sucks.

4. BetterMost

To you maybe I like it so far. It comes with 3 so if one gets screwed up you just change them out no?

5. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

I bought a anti-glare for old Samsung Moment i didn't like it at all i thought it dulled out my screen to much. Personally I dont think the Evo is that bad in the sun especially after owning the Moment with its Amoled that phone was impossible to see in the sun.

6. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

It feels like rubbish. I took mine off and going naked.

7. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

I use the clear one from sprint, no problems after 1 month. The guy at sprint put it on, and put it on crooked. I have one scratch on that screen, not the unit. Already saved me.

8. GaryColeman

GaryColeman Well-Known Member

Nice picture. You should be a professional hand-model.

The graininess did not bother me until I took it off and used a clear screen, then the fingerprints on the clear bothered me more so I went back to the anti-glare and now the graininess bothers me...but less than the fingerprints. Unfortunately it takes me using two screens to get the application right, so I am up to about $40 in screen protectors.

9. pwnst*r

Well be glad he didn't show the backside of that thing (the phone that is)

10. GaryColeman

GaryColeman Well-Known Member

It can't be that bad. What? Does he have some sort of giant rubber O-ring all sloppily glued on there?

11. 81_

81_ Banned

i like the clear one better. gf has the anti glare. i don't like it at all.

12. wrchad23

wrchad23 Well-Known Member

Wow I'd hate to see how that one is. I don't complain about it but with this phone in the sun it is impossible to see anything.

13. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

I'm using the anti glare for summer, it really does dull the screen a lot, but i'm outside a great deal, and many days i wouldn't be able to see the screen at all. trying to take pictures of the kids on the beach is not very fun while squinting and trying to find an angle that blocks just enough light that i can see if the shot is centered..... never mind whether they are even looking at the camera.

14. BetterMost

I put this one on wet I used the solution from the Zagg protector (talk about making the screen feel funny) I had but for some reason just didn't want to stick to Evos screen. This stuck on nice and because it was a wet application its pretty flawless and free of bubbles.

15. NSXLA

NSXLA Well-Known Member

To OP thanks for telling us which brand of SCREEN PROTECTOR it is, you are really helpful!

oh wait you said Sprint brand blah - sorry a bit tipsy. Its only worth if you got %25 off =]

16. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Not covering the entire screen is an absolutely ridiculous decision, every other protector I have seen does. In fact HTC's own protectors now being sold at Radio Shack cover the entire screen. I can't think of a single reason that Sprint would have chosen this type of fit.

17. pwnst*r

For the sprint anti-glare screen it didn't come with any solution and was perfectly bubble free.

18. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

I don't remember what brand mine was. ... they threw a 3 pack (1 no-glare, and 2 regular) in for free with some other stuff when i purchased 2 evos. but they cover the whole screen, only not the buttons. and area around it.