• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm moving from the Droid Eris to the Droid Incredible and i have some question?

danmil05

Jan 23, 2010
NJ
First off, i want to say thank you to all those who have helped me since i got the phone late jan. I am switching because of the deal Wirefly is offering.

Ok first, i brought an extra battery (Seidio 1750mAh) and was wondering does anyone know a good website to sell it, also for a pack of screen protectors? I'm not sure about other sites like ebay (Never used it), i usually sell stuff online to online companies. The same applies to the phone itself.

I'm not sure if this on topic so either disregard or I'll delete later. I have a car charger for the droid Eris, not sure which brand but will it still work for the Inc? Also, is there a better deal for an extra battery other then what Seidio is offering? Also is the screen on the Inc. just a durable at the Eris in which i don't have to get a screen protector?

you're probably better off selling your extra battery and screen protector
as a bundle on ebay. there are too many ones that just sell the single
product on its own, doing a "combo" will be better, and you can get away
with charging a little more shipping.

the charger should still work, as long as the Incredible stayed with Mini-USB
plug. but it might have switched to Micro-USB.

for your other questions, can't help you there, sorry.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
First off, i want to say thank you to all those who have helped me since i got the phone late jan. I am switching because of the deal Wirefly is offering.

Ok first, i brought an extra battery (Seidio 1750mAh) and was wondering does anyone know a good website to sell it, also for a pack of screen protectors? I'm not sure about other sites like ebay (Never used it), i usually sell stuff online to online companies. The same applies to the phone itself.

I'm not sure if this on topic so either disregard or I'll delete later. I have a car charger for the droid Eris, not sure which brand but will it still work for the Inc? Also, is there a better deal for an extra battery other then what Seidio is offering? Also is the screen on the Inc. just a durable at the Eris in which i don't have to get a screen protector?

Keep that battery and use it in your incredible...a better option is the 1500 mAh battery available on Ebay.

Upvote 0
i would keep the battery if i were you. it should fit into the incredible and also give you the option for changing batteries if needed. I also have an extra battery with the extra battery charger and i plan on moving to the eris when my update comes up. unfortunately my update is in may :( maybe a better phone will come out by then :)

Upvote 0
Come on dude. You are worthless to the forum when you mislead others with wrong info that you didnt even try to back up with proof.
WireFly is NOT a scam.
Here's the thing, if you buy a phone from wirefly and something goes wrong, software wise, you can't take it in to a verizon store and get a refurb you have to deal with wirefly. I don't know their policy, but i'm pretty sure it involves you putting out some money if you need a replacement :( {UPDATE} I did a little research and discovered that if you;pay your bill late, switch the phone to a different line, lower your pricing plan, or return a phone in less than pristine condition with more than 30 minutes of use on it & (you only have 14 days to return a phone) anyway, if you do any of these things after purchasing a wirefly phone, you will be charged the FULL RETAIL PRICE OF THE PHONE which in the case of the Incredible is 0ver $500.00 so, you may not call it a scam, but it sure is a hell of a lot of hoops to jump through and egg shells to walk on

If you found this info helpful please click the "Thanks" below

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones