• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i'm new here and already needing some help

hi, i'm new here and just got a droid a few days ago...so i'm just learning everything (and there's a lot to learn about it!) but i downloaded some ringtones from myxer and although i see them in the ringtones list on the phone when i want to set a new ringtone, i don't see them stored anywhere in the phone's memory. so how can i delete a ringtone? also, how could i save ringtones i download in the future to the sd card? i don't think anything is being saved to it. i had a blackberry curve before, so this is definitely a big change for me. i have never had a touchscreen before. i'm sure i'll be asking for a lot of help on here. lol :p thanks!
~Erin

hi, i'm new here and just got a droid a few days ago...so i'm just learning everything (and there's a lot to learn about it!) but i downloaded some ringtones from myxer and although i see them in the ringtones list on the phone when i want to set a new ringtone, i don't see them stored anywhere in the phone's memory. so how can i delete a ringtone? also, how could i save ringtones i download in the future to the sd card? i don't think anything is being saved to it. i had a blackberry curve before, so this is definitely a big change for me. i have never had a touchscreen before. i'm sure i'll be asking for a lot of help on here. lol :p thanks!
~Erin

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
so let me get this straight...lol...there is no other way that i can delete ringtones or access them on the sd card while it's inserted in the phone other than to hook it up to the computer?? wow. lol i just don't understand why i can't even find any of my ringtones on the phone from myxer after i have downloaded them except when i'm going to change the ringtone and then they show up on that list underneath the phone's default ringtones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones