• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm new, just saying hello

kerri247

Lurker
Jan 30, 2012
Hello everyone,
I've just joined and am determined to not be a lurker!

I've had my HTC Desire HD for a while now and thought it was time to learn a bit more about what it can do and not just download the first app I see but the best ones for the job :)
thanks for listening

Kerri

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. It's great to have you here. We have a spot just for your Desire HD that you'll want to check out. It can be found by following this link: HTC Desire HD - Android Forums It's always great to hear what the other users of your phone have been saying. You might pick up some tips there that you never considered. Here is a link to the area where we discuss apps. It's always a good thing to check in with this great user base to see what they have found to work the best.. of is the most fun when app shopping.
Android Applications - Android Forums Thanks for joining this community of fun people. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones