I'm not kidding...General

Last Updated:

1. majorpay

majorpay Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My phone is bricked by some sort of magic... I updated to v3, all seemed fine. Entered my information and did the factory reset, now just a white screen with the three dudes on it :/

Maybe lucky? Maybe screwed...

Advertisement
  2. morganpants

morganpants Well-Known Member

naa it takes a while to load on first boot / factory reset. like 5-10 minutes long.

3. majorpay

So different then the install? In the past it would always hang on the VW logo with the animation. Right now it's the three skateboard guys.

4. Kevkelsar

Kevkelsar Well-Known Member

On the bright side (maybe), if it is bricked, you have a darn good reason to get a new phone with the official OS and root. :D

5. morganpants

morganpants Well-Known Member

well thank of it this way, when you factory reset, your phone is reinstalling EVEYRTHING to factory defaults from a image in your phone (the 3 white androids) now when you have a normal setup and everything is installed you will indeed get the HANGS ON VERIZON LOGO for a minute because its booting the android OS up. happens to me on my eris all the time when i factory reset or even just start it up normally after a soft reset.

6. majorpay

That's what I was thinking as long as they don't do too much investigative work...