Last Updated: May 15,2010
Or wait to possibly get the ota?
In my opinion I would say go to Leak v3. You will not get the OTA as it looks right now and there is no guarantee that when they make the download link available that it will install because of the current bootloader the leaks are on.
From my understanding of what I've read, I'd go to leak 3.
Upgrade to the ota they got the file now.
Only works if you are on 1.5, not the leaks.
im on v2 right now im still thinking to go to the v3 but idk ether?
For what it's worth, some people have reported getting the OTA despite being on a leak.
So it don't mater what leak u on u will still get the ota?
That has not been confirmed. Especially for those on the v3 leak. I think one person on these forums has claimed they went from v2 to the OTA.
I think ill just stick wit v2 for now
Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
I'm on the v2 leak as well..not sure whether to install v3, or install the OTA if it comes to us on the leaks (even though it seems some on the leak have), or wait to see if the devs find a way for us on the leaks to root.
leak 3 is 2 times better then 2 . really its that much better. as heard it may be the ota anyway thats how much better. if ur leakin,,,,,, may as well do it anyway. but for what its worth , leak 2 sucked as bad as 1. and 3 is comfortable.
I would go ahead and flash v3...I had a few bugs with v2 that v3 totally got rid of...
-3D Gallery now can change from landscape to portrait no problem
-No more problems with certain apps accessing the internet
-A few more things I can't think of right now...lol
-Plus, v3 is the OTA. If you're on v2, you might as well upgrade...
thats just plain crazy. especially at this point.......wheres my face palm??????
And pictures work in Gmail again.
That not cool
Separate names with a comma.