I'm pretty sure this didn't use to happen

Last Updated:

1. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I'm on the internet now, if I navigate away from the page like go back to my home screen or something, when I go back to the browser the page always refreshes itself. I'm pretty sure that before I could go do something else while the page loaded, come back and the page would be still, not refreshing every time I came back. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm using the Facebook touch mobile site and now when I go to the home screen only the top of the page shows. The news food doesn't come up unless I hit the 'Home' button. Everything down there is just blank until I click 1 of the tabs. Anyone else having this problem either?

Advertisement
  2. livinirie84

livinirie84 Member

I am! And it's pissing me off. I don't understand why I have to push buttons two times before something happens. I've only seen this problem on Facebook touch and only recently. Anyone know what's going on?

3. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

Samething happening here too...HTC Magic.

4. Chroma

Chroma Well-Known Member

5. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I did a factory reset and that fixed the refreshing problem. The Facebook bug remains but I can deal with that. Hope a reset will help everyone else.

6. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

To be clear, it only happens for Facebook, everything else is fine.