• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

im ready to take the EVO back to Sprint

thx for all the replies, this is exactly what is happening to me, the screen goes black and i couldnt get it back on, or it will just keep flashing back n forth until i finally hit the end call button when it appears, i think im gonna take it back since this seems like im the only one having this issue

can anyone tell me how to find the lock feature so it doesnt dail peoples phone numbers on purpose,

I havent read all of the replies, however, if your phone is accidentally calling people just download call confirm from the market and that problem will be solved permanently. The phone will not dial anyone unless you confirm that you want to call that person. Great app!! Most touch screen phones make accidental calls. If you cant hang up your phone and the screen has gone black just press the power button and then end the call. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones