• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm saying Hi because the little droid told me not to be shy

marubozo

Lurker
May 2, 2010
So, here I am.

I just got my first Android phone last night. The HTC Incredible. My wife also just picked up the same phone, so we're a dual droid family. I've been an avid Blackberry user for a while and I'm coming from the BB Tour. Great phone, but after just one day with the Incredible I'm in love and won't be looking back. So awesome.

Still a few quirks to get used to after using a different type of phone for so long, but it's really intuitive and easy to use. The only thing that's really bothering me at the moment is if I manually add a new contact on my phone, it will not sync over to Gmail. But if I add a contact in Gmail, it syncs right to my phone without a problem.

So, here I am.

I just got my first Android phone last night. The HTC Incredible. My wife also just picked up the same phone, so we're a dual droid family. I've been an avid Blackberry user for a while and I'm coming from the BB Tour. Great phone, but after just one day with the Incredible I'm in love and won't be looking back. So awesome.

Still a few quirks to get used to after using a different type of phone for so long, but it's really intuitive and easy to use. The only thing that's really bothering me at the moment is if I manually add a new contact on my phone, it will not sync over to Gmail. But if I add a contact in Gmail, it syncs right to my phone without a problem.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones