Im so close....

Last Updated:

1. johnny124

johnny124 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I did Darchstars "one click" root which I did. I backed up with titanium, wiped back to factory reset settings. Now I downloaded Zen Rom, rebooted, restarted with volume button all that but everytime I check SD card to flash Zen Rom the only thing on SD card is the 1 click root Rom. It says SDcard: rootme.zip only NO ZEN....
    Build: Godspeed recovery Darchstar edition. How on earth do I get Zen Rom????? What am I doing wrong?
    Thx ahead of time, u guys have been extremely helpful.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

The Zen ROM must be on the root level of your SD card. If you downloaded it through your phone's browser it's probably in the 'downloads' directory. Move the Zen zip so that it's in the same place on the SD Card that rootme.zip is.

johnny124 likes this.
  3. johnny124

Well, I finally put it all together and got it done. Many thanks to all that helped me. I am as new as it gets with technology so all your help is much appreciated. This forum rocks.

4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Congrats, and welcome to Root! :)

5. johnny124

I guess my next question is how do I get my bookmarks, market gadgets that I saved on titanium back up. Or do I just have to start the phone from scratch and reload all the market features that I had before?