• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm so proud......

jwm2

Android Expert
Mar 30, 2010
Sterling, IL
Of the fact my little brother a long time iPhone user just ordered his HTC Incredible today. He's already thinking of apps he needs to get once it shows up. I know he'll be waiting a week or 2 but i'm glad he made the jump. He still has a 1st generation iPhone, but loved it, even with its slow inet connection.

I'm also proud of the fact i own a phone that doesn't need to be overclocked. As i browse around these forums i'm seeing folks talking about overclocking and stability and etc. Its nice to have something that doesn't need to be overclocked. In fact there are threads where people ask if they can underclock their phone. I mean when has that ever happened?

I love my incredible and use it daily for numerous tasks. From checking weather (weatherbug elite), to listening to the cubs game (mlb at bat 2010), to listening to wgn 720 (radiotime). Not to mention when my wife is using my pc in the evening i browse these forums (tapatalk) and browse the web with my phone! I even did the research and bought her a new color laser printer last week using my incredible. And she is very very happy with the unit i got her.

I managed to find a color laser printer for $104.99 + shipping that had great reviews on amazon. 3 days later it showed up on our doorstep. I made sure it could use 3rd party toner carts and everything using multiple browser windows to go back and forth all on my incredible.

When i process my orders at my desk i listen to wgn radio everyday and when the cubs are playing i listen to that as well.

Last night i just found a great online texas holdem poker game that works wonderfully, so all is going well for this phone so far. I just can't state how happy i am with my handset, as a previous eris owner i appreciate everything the incredible has to offer. I've even purchased the insurance on this phone, which is something i never do with any electronics, ever!

Way to go HTC & Verizon, i can say with certainty that you finally got it right! Long live the incredible :)

Long Live the King!

longlive.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones